Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do not take the body against sexually transmitted diseases of any "sex"

One

Black and all the men I've met are not the same. He is not sexy, not provocative, may be we're together, as if a kind of magic he has captivated me. I like to listen to his half-cooked Mandarin, like Barry and out of his mouth every word Tamaki. He is the editor of a newspaper supplement, I was one of his.

With us about literature, talk music, encompassing topics. Could see some big black like me, and big black together, I think, quite substantial over time. Only, and he knew almost two months, we actually do not even hug, this is not the way I met a man of style. Was now flashing when shopping, the more people and more, the more I rely on to him, he is a shy boy, like black and red black and red face, the smile I could Yuncai.

I had offered to take a look at Black's residence, but declined the offer Black, he says not the time. I do not know what he said it was time to wait until when. I just think I beautiful enough, generous enough, are not enough for him distracted? I already do not get the same intercourse with men, but men do not feel the same room with a different situation.

Of course, I am just going to university is not the case when all this is because the S.

S is my foreign teachers, 32 years old, single, is a big handsome blond. We were regarded with the girls outside the House of foreign teachers go nearly as an honor, though, as one leg is already riding to a foreign country. S in a ball on the initiative to invite me, in my "success" stepped on his foot several times, he not only not angry, and have actually taught me patience. Was now flashing it together. S me from a girl into a woman, but also to teach me, as chaste as the dung into a "sexual liberation" advocates. Later, I take the initiative to leave the S, because in his dorm room, I hit another girl. Short-term pain, I soon relieved, and just as S said, it so happened between men and women do not Well. My profile enough to attract the opposite sex's eye, so why rely on one person in the arms of S!

S left the river, I soon won a sea, just S of the river, I Dangqi the ripples, can deal with the Napian Hai, my heart did not even waves, and I became Do not just of a loved one.

Two

Spring is coming, I finally regained consciousness like a hibernating animal, and decided to go to work. Soon, I have gained a large company in a good position. I played a great big beaming black pager that invite him to dinner.

That day I drank a lot of wine deliberately, from dusk until late night, came out, I leaned against a large black body half-drunk half awake and said: "I went there the night you all right?" My body like a snake foam wrapped around a large black, from the road has been tied to his home. That was my first visit to Black's home, an old Tongzilou. Into the house, big black long suppressed emotions finally released, the hot breath of his mouth suddenly excited me, I look forward to a new night.

Big black gradually weak gasp: "I cherish you, not married, I would not like you."

"You're a loss of highly educated people, are what's up and brought the matter between men and women as so important. In my opinion, sex is the same as the usual kissing and shaking hands thing, no big deal ah!"

"If you say that the wine or the truth?" Big black skeptical to ask me.

"Of course the truth."

"You, you, you give me out." Completion of a large blue veins are black face, roaring like said.

I huff up and go, big black but stopped me with a sad tone, point: "You This middle of the night to go?"

Day, love on the attitude towards sex has been a fierce argument, I S instill the concept that my sex to big black, big black but a few words to me soundly blush: "Yes, I have received higher education, but this tradition and my bones are not contradictory. My mother once said, a matter between men and women, both man-made clean, three not to clean up. If a girl and a man casually on the bed , This is what old age prostitutes difference? "

"Of course there are differences. Prostitutes are forced to livelihoods, for the money. I do not want money, want to enjoy, enjoy you know? I want to enjoy sex with different men to bring me pleasure."

That big black Finally almost pleading tone told me that as long as I promised to be with him no longer with the other men had connections after, he decided to let go, to love my life. Black's words made my heart a little move a little, but I did not say anything.

Three

Life cycle to the road with the weekend leisure time, I still go clubbing, to different men at home overnight, and then go home alone. Black seems to be a none of my business landscape, gradually left behind.

A weekend in April, I encounter a man bar. Behavior has been quite a gentleman, but I saw his eyes the burning passion and desire. I said nothing, not even Zheng Yankan him the murderer of my housekeeping skills. A man sat opposite me soon, after a few words, I have found that he was "fishing" master, but his look is not hate me, words were also more beautiful, it touches on "one-night stand" in ideal choice.

Man took me to a place not his dwelling, but a very humble inn. That was my first time with strangers in the hotel overnight, mind once had a moment's crossed my mind, will not occur? However, hidden within the body and a desire to look after all the fresh feeling prevailed.

Black did not think I am, again met at the Police Station. The only time I take the risk, but fell into the abyss.

"Days of sin, still can forgive; regret, can not live." That morning, was taken to the police station on the way, my mind has been flashed with the words, I know, this is my own making, they were despised by the eyes or deeply hurt me.

To the police station, the police asked me to pay a fine, God forbid, I hit a big black pager. On the way back, I like to do the wrong child, dare not look directly at a large black eyes. Black's face was solemn, I can see his inner conflict and struggle.

"As of today, I really found that you were innocent children. Always thought that the scenery in front of countless waiting for you, in fact, that unknown landscape, it may be a swamp. You are more than a good girl ah, why must this be? I can not see, really not understand. "sat in his narrow room, a large black wringing.

I leaned against a large black arms crying mess: "Big Black, you do not say, I was wrong, I know I'm wrong, I disgrace her face ... ..."

Later, I am seriously ill and was admitted to the hospital. During hospitalization, a large black stood by my bed, well take care of me, even his mother said he was a good boy. But after experiencing that matter, he could do for me as before?

Mother to give me meal delivery, the way to bring a letter. S letter is sent, I opened, rows of them are listed, a biting chill moment hit me. In a recent physical examination, S of HIV-positive, he was infected with the AIDS virus. Holding the letter S, my hand shakes incessantly.

"Big Black, tomorrow I want to do an HIV check." I handed the letter S, big black hands, the big black eyes wide with large, murmured in my ear: "Baby, be fine God will bless you're safe. "

In large black arms, I cried tears torrential. Day Chuaizhuo goes on the laboratory test HIV negative, I am, black walking down the street. I looked around this and similar tall man, my heart always have a urge to cry. I used to know those people, they all high-ratio than the big black big black handsome, is now available, and only walk around in big black, I really think, to find a real man, had a manner, so the life, how important it is for a girl. Once, I regard the feelings of the dung, to clinch the supremacy of pleasure; now, I regard the feelings of life, the large black as the sole of my life. May the sun shines upon us, warm, all love the flavor.

Additional Words: In most people's impression, may only drug users, sex workers will get AIDS. According to the Ministry of Health in 2005 to 13 million victims of the statistics, through the spread of injecting drug use accounted for 40.8%, 23.0% blood collection, sexual transmission accounted for 9.0%; the remaining 27.4% means unknown, the report pointed out that the most likely cause is sexually transmitted. Thus the Ministry of Health issued a warning to society: AIDS is from high-risk groups to the general population.

Development of the Internet, so we tend to no resistance in a social interaction. If users of unprotected sexual contacts between become widespread, then the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV will become impossible to track.

San Francisco homosexual population in 1985 found that AIDS virus be spread throughout a decade in cities across the United States, but that is the Internet's early history. Now, you have been unable to trace the geographical or social groups to track the spread of AIDS, because every users may not be defined in a number of online virtual community which. Any person who is likely to be HIV virus carriers, even he (she) had no idea, unless he (she) in the 6 months before the examination were negative, and the exclusion of 6 months since any possible contact with HIV.

Internet has given each of us great freedom, but freedom is accompanied by the responsibility of each person on their own. You owe it to ourselves, to protect yourself against HIV, against life. AIDS prevention, we must exercise self-discipline, we must first have tried to stay loyal to his lover, the temptation of a primitive impulse can make you have a gnawing regret for life. AIDS is a human misconduct and sexual promiscuity of one of the most severe punishment.

2 comments:

  1. HOT WEBCAM MODELS WANTED!
    EARN MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A JASMIN MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Best Social Trading Network.

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from established eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete